East Providence News
3/2/2017 - Meal Services Manager
Meal Services Manager East Providence Senior Center
$15.00 per hour 19 Hours per week
Under the general supervision of the Senior Center Director, this part-time position includes: overseeing the dining room operation, ordering food, and accepting reservations/ cancellations. Maintains kitchen, dining room, and associated equipment in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition. Perform related work as required. Accounts for all money and filing of all forms related to meal site.
(Intended to be representative and not necessarily inclusive)
- Supervise Kitchen Staff/Volunteers
- Operate a wide variety of standard cooking equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and order within the kitchen and dining areas
- Prepare and serves meals to the public
- Receive, check, and inventory supplies
- Maintain work areas to food service inspection standards
DESIRABLE ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of methods used in food service and preparation ?
- Ability to work effectively with fellow workers and others
Knowledge of kitchen and cafeteria operations
Understand complex written and oral instructions
- Cash handling
To apply, please submit an application to the City of East Providence Human Resources Department, 2nd Floor,
145 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI, 02914, or email to email@example.com
Applications can be found online at http://www.eastprovidenceri.net/ or obtained from the Human
Resources office and must be submitted no later than March 15, by 4:00 PM.